I am in the biggest blogging rut. For the life of me there isn’t anything I have any drive to blog about lately. Well I mean there is H who I could literally talk about 24/7, but I don’t want to bore you guys. I read all these other blogs and their content is fresh, exciting and captivating. Lately my stuff has just been — bleh. I can’t even tell you how many posts I have started only to get bored and walk away from my laptop and later delete the lousy content. I’m so anxious to get out of this. But I figured maybe just blabbing about whatever came to mind would help get my creative juices flowing (i’ve always hated that phrase) so here are some bullet points about who knows what (now even i do currently):
- General Conference is TOMORROW. Finally!! I am so excited to hunker down on the couch with some notebooks, pens, colored pencils and my iPad and phone (to keep an eye on the #ldsConf twitter feed) and listen to these inspired words and listen for answers I am looking for to specific questions.
- I have gained weight in my face and its really discouraging. How the heck do you lose face fat?!
- Should I quit caffeine/carbonation? I’m trying to make healthy changes in my life but I can’t decide if I’m tough enough for this change yet. I may never be.
- My family of three is partnering up with my family for a group Halloween costume and its going to be awesome. I’m not saying what we’ll be yet, but it’ll be so great.
- I recently was feeling the holiday spirit big time and had a huge baking day. My house looked like a flour bomb exploded in the kitchen, but it was well worth it and now I have all these tasty baked goods to devour. (so much for those healthy changes, eh?)
- Dare I say it, I may be getting my love for running back.
- H has two teeth now and the cuteness is killing me
- H is also obsessed with my laptop and currently trying to rip it off the table while he screams – I better go