I wish I was close and personal friends with Walt Disney. I feel like he’d be one of those guys who would always leave you feeling inspired, motivated and uplifted, don’t you? Since I don’t get to know him (but you better believe I’m going to find him in heaven and ask him 100,000,000 questions) I just pretend I do by reading his quotes, his stories, his biography and visiting his Parks every chance I get. For todays Magical Monday I’m going to share some of the quotes from my BFF, Walt that are my most favorite – in no particular order.
10. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
9. “I only hope we never lose sight of one thing. That it was all started by a mouse.”
8. “We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we’re curious, and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
7. “Its kind of fun to do the impossible.”
6. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else which makes you unique.”
5. “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.”
4. “Thats the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up.”
3. “Why worry? If you’ve done the best you can then worrying won’t make it any better.”
2. “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.”
1. “To all who come to this happy place, welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and the promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Ugh. What a guy.