Is there anything better than Fall? The clothes, the smells, the colors, the food, the traditions. I look forward to this season all year long. Winter, Spring and Summer are great and all that – but in my book, nothing can beat Fall.
Today is the first day of Fall and I’ve created a little bucket list for this season to ensure that it is that great of a season.
My Fall Bucket List
- Have a super cute baby boy
- Eat a shameful amount of apple pie without feeling any shame at all
- Bust out all those Fall maternity clothes I’ve so eagerly been looking forward to wearing
- Wool socks. Every day.
- Drink at least one cup of hot chocolate a day
- Teach H the joy of jumping in a pile of raked up leaves
- Take family pictures
- Take maternity pictures a few weeks before baby is due to arrive
- Start Christmas shopping
- Find a bunch of Fall crafts on Pinterest to recreate
- Light my Fall scented candles
- Break out the Christmas Music because its totally ok to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving
- Decorate for Fall in general, then Halloween, then Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving – bust out Christmas decor
- Throw our annual Halloween Pool Party – mostly Wild Man’s thing
- Obviously eat a ton of candy around Halloween
- Give Candy Corn another shot – maybe it’ll taste better this year
- Go on walks and crunch old leaves under our feet as a family (yes – this is something i genuinely look forward to)
- Watch General Conference while relaxing in my families amazing condo up north
- Buy a little rake so H can help in the yard
- Find a beanie that doesn’t look ridiculous on my big head