I’ve seen a few other blogs talk about their current favorite lip colors and I love that, so I’m jumping on the bandwagon with my current favorite lip colors that I’m wearing a lot in the Fall and Winter months. I was able to narrow it down to eight colors and all but one are drugstore (i was pretty excited about that).
You’ll have to forgive that there are no lip swatches. I’m going through a bit of a skin-journey, as I’m calling it haha and my face is just in no place to be photographed that closely.
All these colors, except #6 are very pigmented (6 is a little more sheer) and are long lasting and don’t smudge or transfer. I am picky with lipstick and flat out refuse to wear color on my lips if its going to come off when I kiss my boys. I’m so excited to be sharing these because not only are they high quality and easy to work with, they have awesome price tags! They also all come with doe foot applicators (again, except #6) because I much more prefer applying lip color with an applicator than with the actual stick of lipstick – its just easier to me!!
1. Girlactic Beauty Matte Lip Paint in Posh
2. Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Berry Recognize
3. Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Rebel Rose
4. Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in Lover
5. Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Nudie Patootie
6. Revlon Color Stay in Supermodel
7. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Perla
8. Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Missy and Fierce
If you try any of these, let me know how you like them! If you have any other awesome suggestions for me, let me know! I’m all ears!