What time? Halloween time in Disneyland!!
This year, instead of the usual and wonderful Mickey’s Halloween Party in Disneyland, it will be Oogie Boogie Bash in California Adventure! Totally not going to lie – I am bummed it isn’t being held in Disneyland, BUT several years ago when the Halloween party was in California Adventure I still loved it, so I have no doubt I’ll still love 2019s Halloween Party!
We are getting our costumes all cooked up and ready and we are bursting at the seams we are so excited to get to our favorite place during our favorite time SO soon!
How about some facts now:
- Tickets cost $110 a person ages 3+ (I know, I know. Lots of $$$, but worth every penny)
- Oogie Boogie Bash goes from September 17 – October 31
- Since we don’t get the amazing firework show behind the castle, we get Villainous! A World of Color show that is sure to be amazing!
- Mickey’s Trick and Treat – a show which is said to be an interactive Halloween party with Mickey and pals!
- Our tried and true Frightfully Fun Parade will be there!
- One of my personal faves, Guardians of the Galaxy: Monsters After Dark will be going!!
- There will be spooktacular overlays, decorations, photo ops and so much more!!
If you’re wanting to go, act fast and buy your tickets soon!!
And happy almost Halloween in Disneyland time!