You know how so many recipes online can’t be accessed until you read (AKA skim over) 100 paragraphs that kind of have nothing to do with the recipe? That won’t be happening here.
Here is the recipe to a delicious and easy, quick-to-make Banana Pudding recipe!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Large package of Instant Vanilla Pudding – 6oz
- 2 1/2 cups of whole milk
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 16 oz container of cool whip
- 4 sliced bananas
- Nilla Wafers
- In a large bowl, mix together pack of Instant Vanilla Pudding with 2 1/2 cups of whole milk
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip
- In another large bowl, start assembling the dish, alternating between pudding, bananas and Nilla Wafers
- Top with the remaining half of Cool Whip and decorate with remaining bananas and wafers
- Refrigerate for a least one hour before serving
Enjoy! Quick, easy and oh so yummy!