Yoooooooou guys. I made up a recipe (loosely inspired by a few side dishes I’d seen on Pinterest) and I am very pleased with myself. It’s a yummy, easy side dish that I think is perfect for Fall!
ROASTED VEGGIES + BALSAMIC GLAZE
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1 head of cauliflower
- a couple bunches of broccoli
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinager
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbs agave
- 1tbs lemon juice
- Set oven to 400
- Wash and prepare vegetables. Cut into desired sizes
- Put veggies in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and spread veggies evenly on pan. Cook on 400 for 20 minutes.
- In a small to medium saucepan, add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, vegetable stock, agave and lemon juice. Heat on low/medium heat.
- When veggies are done, dump into a serving bowl and add the saucepan mixture.
- Coat well.
- Enjoy (best served nice and hot!)
If you guys try this let me know!! I thought it was delicious!