Last Saturday I posted this picture on my Instagram stories…
And for the next 24 hours I had so many people DM me and ask for the recipe. I couldn’t keep this delicious recipe from you guys. I like you too much. So here is the most delicious cookie recipe you’ll ever have. Also, I’ve got to thank Craig for this recipe. This one is his baby. He has taken *inspiration from several recipes on the internet after I told him how much I loved the Oreo Chocolate Chip cookie from Sodalicious and has really perfected these. Just another reason I adore this man.
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 C Butter
3/4 C Brown Sugar
1 C Sugar
1 TBS Vanilla
3 C Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 C Chocolate Chips
1/2 C White Chocolate Chips
15-20ish crushed Oreos
- Set oven to 350 degrees
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, 2 eggs and vanilla until smooth
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients while it is mixing together (the dough should end up being very thick)
- Stir in chopped Oreos, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips
- Roll dough into balls and place on lined baking sheet
- Cook 9-12 minutes
- Enjoy and thank me later!
Truly, these are my new favorite cookies. If you try them, let me know! I hope you love them as much as I do. They get 10 stars and two giant thumbs up from me!
*Belle of the Kitchen