Oh wow. Just like that its October 10th. Where the heck does time go? I have been really slacking on this blogging thing. I’ve even scheduled out time for myself to sit down and blog after H has gone to bed but I somehow always decide that taking a bath, eating ice cream or just going to bed myself is a better option. I want to be a more dedicated blogger. Remember when I used to blog almost daily?? Where’d that girl go? cause she sure isn’t here anymore! I kind of feel like its been good for me, too. For a while my blog probably took priority over things that it shouldn’t have. I’ve been able to find a better balance of when to blog and when to be a wife/mom and productive human. Will I blog better now? I make no guarantees. Hopefully October will pop out a few more posts. November will probably have a few but once baby is born (because I’M DUE NEXT MONTH!) I highly doubt that I’ll be very consistent. I have plans for some fun Christmas/wintery posts for December but we’ll see if those happen or not. Basically what I’m saying is I still love blogging but I’ll do it when I have time.
Even though my last post was a GBOMB I still feel like I have several recent updates. So I guess this post is now turning into a bullet point list talking about things that have happened to us so far this month.. Basically a GBOMB a few weeks early I guess.
- We watched General Conference (and i was able to take notes on every speaker because H was being an angel baby!) at my parents beautiful condo in Eden, Utah. It was a perfect, relaxing weekend and it was a recharge I didn’t even know I was so terribly in need of.
- Baby is no longer breech!! Also, I’m 34 weeks pregnant (yesterday).
- I’ve been bit by the holiday baking bug. Have I actually baked much yet? No. Just some pumpkin chocolate chip bread and a cake – but I have lots of plans for upcoming treats to bake during the next couple of months.
- October means I can now say I am due next month!! I am so stinkin’ excited. I actually feel a lot more prepared for his arrival than I thought I would. That worries me a little to be honest because theres no way I’m completely ready a whole month in advance, right? I have to be forgetting something – don’t I? But then why can’t I think of what that is?
- Our cute puppy got spayed and I had high hopes that she’d be lazy and out of it for a few days. No. She was out the day we brought her home and was back to her usual hyper, crazed self the very next day. Darn.
- H and I have both been battling colds. Never fun. But next week we have big, exciting plans so I’m glad we’re getting this over with before then. Assuming that the colds will actually be gone by then!
- Our nephew was baptized and our niece was blessed. Those are two ordinances that I’m always particularly excited about. They’re so special and exciting and help remind me of the blessings and promises I have been given.
- H is talking SO much more lately. Its so much fun and so cute to see how he pronounces words.
- We decorated for Halloween and it literally made me emotional. I LOVE the holiday seasons. October through December are the. best. ever.